(Mile High Firefighters #2)
Published:January 24th 2022 by
Publisher:Entangled Publishing, LLC (Amara)
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐
* Don’t think about your birthday tomorrow. Or debt, your crappy apartment, and nonexistent social life.
* Re-stock wine and ice cream because that’s coming.
* Die in a raging blaze of humiliation when the super-hot and very delicious fireman waiting in your office is not in fact the strip-o-gram birthday present you suspected.
* Reschedule the fire safety inspection you 100 percent failed because of said humiliation.
* Figure out how you, in fact, agreed to fake dating Mr. Not a Strip-O-Gram Fireman to help him with a bet.
* Oh yeah, and do not fall for this guy. Seriously, they call him One Night O’Neil. Red flags all over the place.
* Remember, this is fake dating, even though his very talented, very real lips are doing some sexy things you definitely like.
* Realize bending one tiny rule can’t be that bad, can it?
* Except bend too far, and something breaks. Something you can’t get back
Who doesn’t love a fake romance storyline?
This was a sweet light-hearted read. I read this book in an afternoon. It’s the perfect holiday read. I particularly enjoyed our main characters’ meet-cute. It was the stellar supporting characters that made this book for me. There were a few laugh out loud moments.
I received an arc of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.